Worksafe/Victorian Workcover Authority (VWA) & TAC Claims

    Imaging services – MRI, X-Ray – can be performed in relation to injuries/conditions of the spine, arms, legs and joints if you have a current claim and have a completed referral form from your treating health care practitioner – eg GP, medical specialist, chiropractor, physiotherapist, osteopath. You will need to provide us with:
  • Referral Form from treating health care practitioner
  • Letter of Approval from VWA Insurer or TAC
  • Claim Number
  • Date of Injury
  • Claims Officer/Manager contact details.
Once eligibility for VWA/TAC funded Imaging has been determined, we can organise a suitable day/time for your scan. Eligible VWA/TAC Imaging is billed directly to the Insurer, so there is no out-of-pocket fee. Our MRI & X-Ray accredited Radiologist for VWA/TAC-related imaging is Dr Kevin Shaw MBBS FRANZCR Please fax your claim details, referral form, Approval letter to us on 03 9593 1876 or via email to: For further information, please call us on 03 9592 3319